Learn, Connect, and Create with the Library of Things
In addition to our regular collection of books and movies, we also loan a cordless drill, croquet set, sewing machines, and much more!
We also have 3D printers and other equipment for use at the library. Questions? Call 203-488-1441 x 321 or e-mail email@example.com to learn more.
Anyone wishing to borrow items from the Library of Things must review and sign a Borrowers Agreement (see Agreement here).
(Looking for other Things? We also have Museum Passes, a Seed Library, and Early Literacy Backpacks containing toys, puzzles, puppets, board books, and more, plus activities to teach early literacy concepts; over 25 themes to choose from!)
Do you have items you’d like to donate? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things you can use while at the library:
- PRUSA Mk3 3D Printer
- Lulzbot Taz 5 3D Printer
- Cricut Maker: Computerized Cutting Machine for Crafting
- Dell Laptops
- Adobe Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements
- Button Maker
Links to Kit Resources, Activities Apps and More
- Cubelet Lesson Plans by Grade
- Cubelet Programming Apps
- Cubelet Programming Software
- Makey Makey Lesson Plans by Grade
- Makey Makey Programming Apps
- Finch Robot Programming Software
- Finch Robot Hardware Details
- Google Cardboard Apps
- Virtual Reality Experiences
- RaspberryPi Coding Club
- RaspberryPi Training Courses
*Funded by the Friends of the Blackstone Library. The Library of Things began as the MakerLab with a generous gift from the Friends of the Library. The Friends continue to sponsor items in our growing Library of Things collection. By supporting the Friends, you help support the special gifts the Friends are able to make to the Blackstone.