The Library is expanding our museum pass accessibility by allowing you to reserve passes up to 30 days in advance and even print certain passes from the comfort of your home – all in an effort of making your planned trip that much easier.
Passes to museums, historical sites and attractions can be printed on demand or picked up in the Youth Services Department during regular library hours. Pass terms and conditions have changed so please read carefully below. Have questions, call the library at 203. 488. 1441. ext. 323.
- One pass per family
- Must have a valid library card
- Passes can be reserved up to 90 days in advance
- Patrons can reserve/check-out a total of 5 passes per month
- Patrons can reserve/check-out the same pass a total of 3 times per month
- means that the pass can be printed or emailed on demand so you do not have to come to the library to check-out the pass
- Passes without this icon are physical so they still need to be checked-in and out in the Youth Services Department.
- Physical passes still accrue $2.00 per day when returned late
- Physical passes must be checked in by 11 AM the following day of use
Click here to reserve a museum pass by name.
Discounts may be subject to change from time to time; confirm current discount with museum of your choice.