We are pleased to offer two new online resources for Blackstone Library cardholders-Petersons Test Prep and Gale Legal Forms.
Petersons Test Prep provides standardized test preparation, tools for researching and selecting college and graduate schools, and information on tuition assistance.
There are resources for jobs and careers, practice tests, online books, advice on resumes, cover letters, interviewing and networking and much more.
- Test prep for AP, ACT, SAT, GED, GMAT, career certifications, and many more.
- College planning with intuitive searches of more than 4,000 accredited schools.
- Financial aid tools to help students plan, budget, and identify resources.
- Career development tools to help map interests and aptitude, plus job search guidance.
- International resources including practice tests and eBooks for U.S. Citizenship, TOEFL, and TOEIC.
Gale Legal Forms offers a wide selection of state-specific and multi-state legal forms; examples include real estate contracts, wills, premarital agreements, bankruptcy, divorce, landlord tenant, and many others.
There are also Legal Definitions, a Law Digest and Legal Q&A.